TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

This can actually be applied to pretty much any profession, task or anything you do in your life. Many young adolescents experience this in the time span after 20. Life is a game where you can create your own rules to make it fun.

One of the best episodes so far!

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

You know, your motion tweens and GoAnimate look actually more than decent compared to other animations. Gay Lobster for the win!

Lullaby for a Princess Lullaby for a Princess

Magnus opus.

*speechless.*

Me Me

Clever!
Rating hight as this additionally is made in HTML5 and is one of the very few which plays well on my system. Written yourself or with an engine?

JacktheCreative responds:

Thank you! I created "Me" with Construct 2: https://www.scirra.com/construct2

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

A game true to the style of LTF. And I loved those! Been clicking my fingers of with LTF idle just the other day. But unfortunately LTF3 is not too much fun to me.

Main problem: You have to sell the current item before seeing what else you can buy. Reading all the funny descriptions of what you are still ahead of was great fun in the previous episodes. Now, there is not much to see. The ready-button being hidden half the time is also not too clever. Got bored after 5 flights. Is there anyhting else than just watching the flight unfold? And the UI was lagging several seconds when switching between menus, options and gameplay and the website becomes almost unresponsive. This game needs polish.

At least you got rid of the annoying ads like there were in LTF2

Submachine 10: the Exit Submachine 10: the Exit

An epic saga and a hell of a masterpiece in beauty, sound and complexity this last episode is but faithful to and as usual enhancing all previous episodes even more. Delivers truely all what fans expected, being worth every second we all have been waiting for. This is how you close a story we having been following for over a decade.

Big thank you Mateusz Skutnik!

-Absent- -Absent-

Catchy. I like it when you use cut-sample voices.

One thing I would like to point out though is 2:16, where you start searching for a modulation with a major accord. I kinda got used to it as being your style but perhaps you could look more deeply into it as it still after all those years sounds like a misguided tone. Modulations between major and minor can make your songs way more interesting. You have been strong in major for years, now you slowly went to minor first, which I find fantastic. Try to pimp it up with some classic Waterflame-major-lightness with a smooth modulation in between. Just a suggestion. Keep on doing what you do!

Spaze Unofficial - Mischief [SR#09] Spaze Unofficial - Mischief [SR#09]

Heard this in NG Radio today. It's my new ringtone!

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Oh, shit! That's awesome! :D

-Control: Sentiment- -Control: Sentiment-

This is of the control series! No wonder I can't stop listening!
I just looked into my music collection: Listened to all of the first three controls over 300 times each. Including your album "Green"
This forth piece is no exception. I like the extremely dry bass. And I just learned a new word:

donk!

TARBOY TARBOY

Everybody thinks it, I say it: Let Tarboy and Samuray Jack team up!

The Second Coming The Second Coming

Sucking in all contents concerning Jack right now. This is fantastic!

Just a small remark: The slope of the wall Jack is standing in front of should not follow his head and left arm so closely, it looks like a cardboard cutout. But hey how can I criticise this masterpiece!