-Absent- -Absent-

Catchy. I like it when you use cut-sample voices.

One thing I would like to point out though is 2:16, where you start searching for a modulation with a major accord. I kinda got used to it as being your style but perhaps you could look more deeply into it as it still after all those years sounds like a misguided tone. Modulations between major and minor can make your songs way more interesting. You have been strong in major for years, now you slowly went to minor first, which I find fantastic. Try to pimp it up with some classic Waterflame-major-lightness with a smooth modulation in between. Just a suggestion. Keep on doing what you do!

Spaze Unofficial - Mischief [SR#09] Spaze Unofficial - Mischief [SR#09]

Heard this in NG Radio today. It's my new ringtone!

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Oh, shit! That's awesome! :D

-Control: Sentiment- -Control: Sentiment-

This is of the control series! No wonder I can't stop listening!
I just looked into my music collection: Listened to all of the first three controls over 300 times each. Including your album "Green"
This forth piece is no exception. I like the extremely dry bass. And I just learned a new word:

donk!

-Endgame- -Endgame-

In German, we say "horny" in a lot of non-sexual occasions. This piece of work is one of them.

I don't dance. But to this music, resisting is almost impossible.

-The grand sea remix- -The grand sea remix-

In the jungle, the mighty jungle...

Fits perfectly!

-King Poseidon- -King Poseidon-

Can't stop listening. As usual. :)

You should team up with SyTeQ. He is doing nice Electro-Metal-Tracks as well.

-Super Swing-bit Orchestr -Super Swing-bit Orchestr

My neighbors hate my stereo

As with many of your songs, it starts humble but in the end, I almost get blasted by the beat. With this song I really would like to see different melody instruments (some seem low quality and out of tune) and more cleaned up, speaking: aiming towards an absolute climax.

Electro Dreams(guitar by Gibs) Electro Dreams(guitar by Gibs)

No comments yet?

I'm still a fan and it hurts to see nobody giving tribute to your work. Rediscovered this piece and love it. Sometimes a little long but great stuff.