TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

This can actually be applied to pretty much any profession, task or anything you do in your life. Many young adolescents experience this in the time span after 20. Life is a game where you can create your own rules to make it fun.

One of the best episodes so far!

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

You know, your motion tweens and GoAnimate look actually more than decent compared to other animations. Gay Lobster for the win!

Lullaby for a Princess Lullaby for a Princess

Magnus opus.

*speechless.*

Charmy & Picha Charmy & Picha

Simplistic drawing and slow pace. But something kept me watching. And that is good. A good story.

ZpectralKrystal responds:

^^ gracias ~

TidBits 8 Ignorance TidBits 8 Ignorance

Don't know how to react. Maybe I misunderstood the movie. And I do not know if you are just the creator, and not the author but please don't do that again.

Your series is fun for little knowledge pieces. But not for moral. Moral is not fun. Moral is party pooping. Moral is smart ass. People are not ignorant, they just do not want to be told how to live their lives or what to be interested in. They are not ignorant, in fact, it is the other way around: It is ignorant not to accept that other people may not be interested in certain topics and simply do not really want to go any deeper than a small chit chat. So the question "why are they not open" actually goes the other way around.

About the informational devices or books where you can look stuff up: This is the death of any good conversation. I can accept that people are attached to their devices but please do not force others to be part of it by interrupting a conversation and constantly looking up stuff which has no importance. It is the moment that counts. Being with friends and discussing is about being with friends and discussing. Not about exchange of knowledge.

As I said, I do not understand how or to whom to react but I just wanted to let you know. Still, good rating as I commonly enjoy your stuff.

Three for a Death: No Evil 012 Three for a Death: No Evil 012

I... don't get it. Why do these movies always have such a high ranking? They're good, but not that good. I just don't get it. As much as I would like to like these movies, I can't. I still think, they are boring and the characters are bland.

Comments write about a plot getting intense, fluid animation, mythical characters, music... What, Where, Who? Is it like a magic-eye image which I have to watch cross-eyed to see the true beauty of it? Are we watching the same movies? As much as I can read in the comments, there are a lot of hardcore fans. So... probably this means I am not.

Sorry, three and a half stars, not more.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Third time watching, still wowed.

Suave Crip Walker Suave Crip Walker

This looks like you recorded your own movements with a kinect (with the usual positioning errors) and put a stick figure on top of it. I see no animation effort by hand other than occasionally moving the whole figure slightly left and right.

Pocket Protectors #2 Pocket Protectors #2

Though drawn precise, voiced carefully and set up professionally, even clearer as the crumbs series, this one has a strongly dull and stereotypical story. You seem to limit yourself with trying to do something cool and desperately funny with respect to other shows known from TV.

This may sound harsh but I think you can handle this critic and I would hate to see you making more attempts in the same direction. Because there is more hidden behind your skills. I would love to see your animations in something not oriented to copying or parodying existing shows.

Nontheless, high ranking!

DreamAgo - 2012 (part 2) DreamAgo - 2012 (part 2)

When I saw the flag of Valais, I thought this was a fun little tribute. But then, there comes more .ch and more Swiss and more. At the moment with the TCS shield, I was laughing.