I present the Swiss defender:
Rating hight as this additionally is made in HTML5 and is one of the very few which plays well on my system. Written yourself or with an engine?
Thank you! I created "Me" with Construct 2: https://www.scirra.com/construct2
A game true to the style of LTF. And I loved those! Been clicking my fingers of with LTF idle just the other day. But unfortunately LTF3 is not too much fun to me.
Main problem: You have to sell the current item before seeing what else you can buy. Reading all the funny descriptions of what you are still ahead of was great fun in the previous episodes. Now, there is not much to see. The ready-button being hidden half the time is also not too clever. Got bored after 5 flights. Is there anyhting else than just watching the flight unfold? And the UI was lagging several seconds when switching between menus, options and gameplay and the website becomes almost unresponsive. This game needs polish.
At least you got rid of the annoying ads like there were in LTF2
An epic saga and a hell of a masterpiece in beauty, sound and complexity this last episode is but faithful to and as usual enhancing all previous episodes even more. Delivers truely all what fans expected, being worth every second we all have been waiting for. This is how you close a story we having been following for over a decade.
Big thank you Mateusz Skutnik!
I like such games. And I give you 4.5 stars for the final product. It is very fun to play.
Why not 5? Well, there are some issues:
- Could you add an option to reverse the left and right cursor keys?
- Increasing lags whenever something is collected or hit. Probably because of the sound.
- Tapping at the beginning is a not fun. Additionally, several times I clicked outside of the game which deactivates keyboard input und I finally accidently hit a link on newgrounds and the game was gone. I would not cry a tear if the tapping at the beginning is removed completely.
- Radar is way too short ranged.
- Showel upgrades seem not to do much.
- More sub-colors between the squares. Right now, you come from one square to another with great speed and be slowed down almost to 0.
- A better indication that space activates a boost would be nice. Found out very late in the game.
Wow, thanks for the feedback!
- Actually, we do have an option to reverse the keys in the options on the title! Were you looking for it on the pause screen?
- Yeah, HTML5 kind sucks because it only has one thread. This also causes the loading screen that bothers some people... Preloading doesn't seem to help much...
- You know, we might toss around removing all three QTEs in the beginning. It sucks to remove something you worked on, but I can definitely justify removing it. We'll talk it out. Until then, you can also press space instead of clicking. Maybe it'll wrangle your wily cursor.
- I assume you mean radars two and three because one doesn't have a range per say... For those two, we don't want to mash all the dots/blocks up, but we'll see how far we can stretch it.
- We found that shovels sometimes do too much. The faster the game gets, the harder it gets for some people.
- Sure, but there is actually some benefit to the slow once you get into the second half of shovels. When you are slow you can pivot a lot better around obstacles.
- But... but there's controls info in the beginning of the game... Haha, I also understand if you flipped right through it. Maybe we can add a label somewhere on the hud without it being annoying.
Very Good! Sometimes a little tiresome to find stuff.
But... You are obviously highly inspired by Mateusz Skutniks Submachine and are copying his style down to the choice of font. Why is there no reference to him at all? Or is it you? Have you changed your name?
Skutnik is very great guy. I'm big fan of Submachine.
I don't break any rights. All ideas, art and code are mine :-)
And I'm not Skutnik:-)
Hard but good. Challenging but doable. Kept me busy. Was nice.
High quality sound blaster
Perfect balance between simplicity and challange. And the sound... listen with headphones, it will pump up your blood.
Made me smile
Stargunner!!! Awesome remake. :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.